Our boutique agency is growing – fast and furious. We’re looking for an experienced, organized, and fun-loving marketing office assistant to join the team. Check out the full job description below to learn more.
Part Time Marketing Office Assistant
We are looking for an energetic, organized, and super-cool marketing office assistant to keep a small but mighty branding agency on task, well-fueled, and efficient. Working 25-30 hours per week, the office assistant will organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. And as the keeper and promoter of TBC company culture (i.e. a positive, fun, relaxed vibe), your role is to create and maintain our sweet work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication.
Office assistant responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, answering phones, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to TBC team members. Previous experience as a receptionist, front office assistant, or office administrator would be great; experience with QuickBooks a huge plus; any experience in marketing and/or communications a definite bonus. A successful candidate should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. It’s also important to know that we are a completely mac-based office. Ultimately, the TBC marketing office assistant should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation, while supporting TBC staff so we can do what we do best.
Serve as the point person for office assistant duties including:
- Mailing, supplies, stationery, and equipment
- Errands and shopping
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Office layout organization
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, food, supplies, and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Attend staff and brainstorming meetings: including recording and distributing minutes to team
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system including archival and storage inventories for TBC’s records management system
- Reconcile advertising requisitions by matching invoices to requisitions
- Review Media Buy placements and confirm run dates with actuals
- Review analytics and report to team, including monitoring Google and Facebook advertising and transferring of funds
- Assists with reconciling purchase orders and ensures invoices are submitted to Finance
- Reconcile all department statements to receipts and submit to Finance
Marketing and Advertising Administration
- Ongoing measurement/evaluation of media monitoring, assigning dollar value of all non-paid media
- First point of contact for incoming advertising cold calls; routing to appropriate team members
- Keep team aware of potential award opportunities and help with submitting content
- Upload marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites (Scheduling approved Facebook content into monthly calendars)
- BS/BA (4-year college degree) or equivalent experience; experience in an office environment
- Experience and confidence using standard office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Mac Mail, and PowerPoint; basic knowledge of project management software such as Basecamp (or willingness to learn)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and people skills
- Great attention to detail
- Curiosity and a desire to fully engage
- Willingness to work as part of a team and independently in a creative environment that is detail-oriented, fast-paced, and often faced with tight deadlines
- Confidence, passion, and belief in what you do
- A sense of humor
If you think this is a position you can thrive in and enjoy, please send an email with a cover letter, resume, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Brand Collective is an equal opportunity employer.